12.21.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Howdy to ya!  Howdy to this wonderful Wednesday before Christmas!  I’m so not ready for Christmas, and have so much that has to be done.  My brain has decided to go on vacation, once again, and I am becoming very forgetful at the wrong time…
I will be joining The Pleated Poppy for What I Wear Wednesday.
pleated poppy


Photobucket

Top: Anthro
Jeans: Rock Republic
Boots: Target
Necklace: Brighton


Photobucket

Top: Target
Sweater Wrap: Gap
Jeans: Express
Boots: Kenneth Cole
Belt: Express


Photobucket

Dress: J Crew
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Express
Shoes: Steve Madden
Flower: Anthro


Cheers to it being Wednesday, and me only having one more day of work before I get a nice long weekend with family.
xoxo, Shanna

2 comments:

  1. Love your white dress
    I feel ya on the brain being on vacay. Mine is too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that second outfit I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna