12.14.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello Wednesday, hello December 14….  I can’t believe we are 11 days away from Christmas!  The only items I have bought, have been for my kiddos teachers, and I say teachers meaning all seven of them.  That is a lot…  I need to get on the ball, and get the rest of it done.  I’m not a fan of waiting until Christmas Eve, but I have gotten to where the crowds in the store cause me to stress out.   I can’t explain it, but I start sweating and getting nervous as if I’m having a panic attack.
I’m hoping for some sunshine today, it has been rainy the last few days…  And when it is rainy, all I want to do is be in bed.  Okay, I will be honest; I always want to be in bed…  But I really do when it is rainy.  So I could use a little sunshine in my life right now.
I will be joining The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. 
pleated poppy


Photobucket

Top: Target
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Big Star (Nordstrom)
Belt: Gap
Moccasins: Minnetonka
***silly baby girl cracking her mama up, all mine!


Photobucket

Top: Anthro
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Rock Republic (Express)
Belt: Gap
Oxfords: Target
***now that I'm looking at the picture, I shouldn't have rolled the jeans! 


Photobucket

Sweater: Express
Pants: Express
Flats: Liz Claiborne
Bracelet: Francesca's Collection
Ring: Target

I truly am on a mission to lose weight, and I was doing really go right before Thanksgiving.  But who was I kidding, trying to lose weight right in the middle of the holidays!?!  So I feel as if my clothes are too tight!  So my goal, and I’m going to get serious about it, is to lose weight after Christmas.  I just have a hard time saying “NO” to sweets.  And they have found a comfy please to camp out, right on my thighs…

Happy Hump Day!  Hope the sun is shining bright, and bringing you lots of joy today.
xoxo, Shanna

2 comments:

  1. I have struggled with crowds a lot in this past year, too. I did most of my shopping online! :)

    You look so cute. I love the mustard cardi and the plaid. Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plaid shirt, great look!
    I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
    over on my blog , hope you join in =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna