11.30.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello Wednesday, and to one tired mama!  I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday…
For whatever reason I have been lacking the energy to put any effort at all into getting dressed.  A normal day the past few weeks has been me in sweatpants + a tee...  Why it might not be appealing, it is very comfortable.  And I guess I have chosen comfort over cuteness...  I'm trying to get back on track, so maybe next week I will have more than one outfit to post.  We shall see!
pleated poppy
Photobucket

Dress: Adrianna Papell (Nordstrom)
Sweater Wrap: BCBG
Booties: Alfani (Macy's)
Clutch: Coach
Tights: Nordstrom
Ring: Target
Bracelet: Express
***This picture was taken at the end of the night, or early Saturday morning around 3:00.  So it's not the best picture, but it is the only one I have of the dress...

This is the dress I wore to the wedding we attended this past weekend.

Happy Hump Day, and cheers to a beautiful day!
xoxo, Shanna

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the whole ensemble and you look stunning. Glad you were able to have a getting away with your husband!! I think I need one of those!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna