11.23.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello to the day before Thanksgiving!  I can’t believe it is the day before Thanksgiving…  What has happened to this year?  It has truly flown by!  In a few weeks we will be entering the New Year, and I do hope it will be better than this year.  As I am thankful for everything that we have been blessed with, I’m not thankful for the health problems that I have been blessed with this year, nor is my wallet.

I will be joining The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.
pleated poppy

***Being silly***

Tee: Hanes
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Express
Belt: Gap
Moccasin: Minnetonka


Top: Target
Cardigan: J Crew
Jeans: Levis
Belt: Gap
Oxfords: Target
Two precious kiddos, all mine:)

Hope whatever your plans might be for Thanksgiving that you are blessed with family!  If you are traveling, hope you and your family have safe travels! 
Gobble, Gobble!
Happy Hump Day!  And cheers to a long weekend, even though mine is booked solid, it will be spent the entire time with loved ones!
xoxo, Shanna

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna