11.09.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello Wednesday, hello to another day, and to the cool front that has come in.  Hope everyone is having a nice week.  I have a lot to do this week, with my son’s birthday party being this weekend.  I can’t believe my little man is getting ready to be three.  Can someone please tell me where the time has gone, and why can’t it slow down just a little!?!
I will be joining The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.
pleated poppy

Photobucket
Sweater: Express
Skirt: Express
Bracelet: Express
Cocktail Ring: Target
Shoes: Macy's

Photobucket

Dress: Target
Tank: Banana Republic
Leggings: Target
Flats: Liz Claiborne
Necklace: James Avery
Hat: Hurley
And one sick baby boy:(

Cheers to it being Wednesday, and only having one more day left of work this week, and getting a three day weekend.  Love me some three day weekends, how about you?
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

xoxo, Shanna

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna