11.02.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello November, cooler weather, sunshine, and to another day!  I can’t believe we are two months away from the end of this year, time is just moving too fast for me.  I’m having a hard time keeping up lately.  But I guess we all have days were we need more hours in day, and more days in week!  But I just need it to slow down more than anything.
I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday…  Not much to show really, just what I wore over the weekend.
pleated poppy


Photobucket

Graphic Tee - Macy's
Cardigan - Target
Jeans - Levi's
Mossasin - Minnetonka
Belt - Gap
Handbag - Coach
Sunglasses - Gucci
Necklace - James Avery


Photobucket

Top - Banana Republic
Jeggings - Levi's
Mossasin - Minnetonka
Belt - Gap
Necklace - James Avery
Sweet baby boy - All mine:)


Cheers to a fabulous day!
Please click here, to enter the giveaway…
xoxo, Shanna

3 comments:

  1. Shanna, you're both adorable! I especially love the rich, warm colors in your first one.

    I followed you here from WIWW.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these warm, pretty colors on you. And your lil engineer is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! xoxo, Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna