10.26.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello Wednesday, hello to another beautiful day, and hello to the ladies of WIWW!  No much to share this week, since hurting my other foot last week, it has been a lot of sweat pants and T-shirt kinda days.  But I did muster up the energy yesterday to put on a pair of jeans and a cardigan.  This is going to be my go to outfit for the season, simple and comfortable!
pleated poppy


Photobucket

T-Shirt - Hanes (Target)
Cardigan - Target
Scarf - Target
Belt - Target
Jeans - Express
Oxford right foot - Target
Black Shoe (left foot) - Dr. Office
Necklace - James Avery
Sweet little angel - all mine:)

Happy Hump Day!  Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather and all the things that come with autumn!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

xoxo, Shanna

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit... I like the colors. And I like the sweet little angel!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna