10.12.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello to a very rainy and fall like Wednesday!  I have been down and out the past two days, so this morning when I woke up to rain, I was a little giddy inside.  We truly need the rain here in Texas.  I have so my cracks in my front & backyard.
I will be joining The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.
pleated poppy

Photobucket

Top: Anthro
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Target
Belt: Target
My sweet Ty boy, wanting in on some of the WIWW action...


Photobucket

Dress: Fossil
Tee: Club Monaco
Wedges: DSW


Photobucket

Top: Banana Republic
Jeans: Express
Belt: Target
Shoes: Bakers
Sweet baby boy, all mine!


Photobucket

Top: Lucky Brand
Shorts: American Eagle
Belt: Gap
Sandals: Target
Sunglasses: Gucci
Sweet kiddos, all mine!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!  Cheers to a rainy fall like day, and us being half way through the work week. 
xoxo, Shanna


3 comments:

  1. Love all these outfits. You're rockin all of em. Darling kiddos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely have opposite weather... supposed to be 80 here today! You look amazing in green!! I'm jealous you have a Fossil dress... I have 3 Fossil bags I got on clearances and outlet. I just love their style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green top is so pretty!!!
    Enjoy your rain :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna