10.05.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello Wednesday, hello to the beautiful ladies of WIWW, and hello sunshine!  The past two days have been extremely long for me, and somewhat painful.  I’ve been locked inside and all I have wanted to do, is be outside with the kiddos.
I will be joining The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday this week.  I actually got dressed several times this week, go me…
pleated poppy

Photobucket

Top: Gap
Maxi Skirt: Express
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Francesca's Collection

Photobucket

Chambray Shirt: Target
Skirt: Anthro
Belt: Target
Wedges: DSW

Photobucket

Top: Club Monaco
Dress: Soma
Leggings: Target
Flats: Liz Claiborne
Bracelet: Francesca's Collection

Photobucket

Top: Target
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Target
Belt: Target

Happy Hump Day!  Cheers to another blessed day!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs
xoxo, Shanna

3 comments:

  1. i have the same anthro skirt = it looks awesome on you! i love it with the chambray shirt!

    www.simplystylishmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, go you! :) I like all the colors this week... so pretty. And that second outfit is just gorgeous. Love that skirt on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your chambray + colored skirt combo...great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna