9.28.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello Wednesday, I’m glad to see you today…  I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  Not much to show this week, with two sick kiddos and me being down and out for a day or so.  On the bright side my son is doing a lot better and my little girl is finally starting to feel a little better.  Poor thing has truly been sick the last few days.  I for one am ready for her to back to her little ornery self!
pleated poppy


Photobucket

Dress: Target
Navy Tank: J Crew
Navy Cardigan: Gap
Belt: Target
Wedges: Enzo

Photobucket

Denim Top: J Crew
Shorts: J Crew (They were pants that I cut off into shorts, and I love them!)
Belt: Gap
Sandals: Target

Happy Hump Day!  Cheers to it being Wednesday, and the week being half over!  I for one am looking forward to the weekend.  I’m looking forward to down time with the family.  I think this is the first weekend in about a month, that I don’t have booked, so I plan on being lazy!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

xoxo, Shanna

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors on your Target dress! So pretty. Boo for sick kiddos... my youngest came down with something this morning, too. :( So sad. Hope everyone is feeling better in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am seriously looking forward to the weekend as well- i cant wait! my man is off work on sunday i think. and im so looking forward to spending some time with him :) love that first outfit!

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna