9.21.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello Wednesday, I have to say I’m pretty happy to see ya today!  I’m also loving the cooler temps, being able to go on walks in the evenings, and in the morning not being a hot sweaty mess before I get to work.  I could live with 60/70 degree weather year around; it is the perfect combination in my book.  We haven’t done it yet, but we need to start enjoying the patios when we go to lunch.
Today I have to get an MRI of my lower back…  I can’t stand being stuck in that darn tube (that’s what a call it).  I guess the positive side is I can take a power nap before I have to return to work.
I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.
pleated poppy
Photobucket
This is my go to lazy outfit...

Dress: Target
Leggings: Target
Sandals: Target
Necklace: James Avery

Photobucket

Tee: Target
Cardigan: Gap
Jeans: Banana Republic
Wedges: Enzo

Photobucket

Dress: Target
Cardigan: J Crew
Jeans: Express
Sandals: Target
Belt: Target
Necklace: James Avery
Happy baby girl: All mine (:

Photobucket

Top: Target
Skirt: Anthro
 ***I love this skirt, but it always looks wrinkled in pictures when it isn't:(
Wedges: DSW
Belt: Target

Hope all the beautiful ladies of WIWW are having a fabulous week.  Cheers to another beautiful day!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs
xoxo, Shanna


3 comments:

  1. I love you sweet florals! Your pup is adorable... we have a little terrier mix and love her!

    Hope the MRI isn't too nasty! I hate those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weather is my cup of tea too! I'd love to have these temps year round!

    I can't believe you can sleep during an MRI. Every machine I have been in has been SOOO loud! Hope everything comes back good with your test.

    Can you believe I actually LOVE your lazy go to outfit. Ha..it's my fave of all the looks. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I get the results of the MRI on Monday... And Angie I wasn't able to sleep. They had me all the way in the tube, which was a first for me, so I was a little freaked out. xoxo, Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna