9.14.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello Wednesday, hello to the ladies of WIWW, and hello to another heat wave here in Texas!  Looking forward to the cool front that is supposed to move in tonight…
I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.
pleated poppy


Photobucket

Dress: Target
Cardigan: Gap
Belt: Target
Shoes: Baker

Photobucket

Top: Theory
Jeans: Express
Sandals: Target

Happy Hump Day, and cheers to a fabulous day!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs
xoxo, Shanna

5 comments:

  1. oh i love the target sandals in the second picture! too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every week I look at your cabinets and think how I want to refinish mine in that color! It's so warm and pretty! Sorry about the heatwave, wish I could trade you some fog!

    Is that dress gingham?? So cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shanna! Great outfits!! Did you wear the first one to work? I like that combination.

    Just followed you here from WIWW.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skye, I love them too:)

    Linda, you are too sweet! I too love our cabinets! And yes the dress is gingham.

    Jeanine, yes I actually wore both outfits to work.

    Thank you ladies! xoxo, Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all are supposed to be getting a cold front! I hear the temps have just been miserable there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna