9.07.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello fall like weather, oh how I have missed thee!  My favorite time of year is spring & fall; the cooler temps have really been nice the past few days.  It’s a nice change; I definitely welcome the breezy weather.  This week has me thrown off a little, with it being a four day work week.  It feels like Tuesday, not Wednesday.
I will be joining The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.
pleated poppy


Photobucket

Top: Anthro
Jeans: Express
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Brighton


Photobucket

Top: Nordstrom
Jeans: Banana Republic
Wedges: DSW

Photobucket

Dress: J Crew
Wedges: DSW
Necklace: James Avery

Cheers to it being a beautiful Wednesday and for me us having a short week! 
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs
xoxo, Shanna


3 comments:

  1. Check out that cute dress!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the yellow I'm seeing at the start of fall! And your dress is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little white dress is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna