8.31.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello Wednesday, hello to all the lovely ladies at WIWW, and hello sunshine!
I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday…
pleated poppy

Photobucket

Tee: J Crew
Skirt: Anthropologie
Belt: Target
Wedges: Enzo
Necklace: Brighton

Photobucket

Top: Express
Jeans: Express
Belt: Express
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Francesca's Collection

Photobucket

Tank: Target
Maxi Dress: Nordstrom
Sandals: Target

Photobucket

Top: J Crew
Skirt: Anthropologie
Belt: Target
Wedges: DSW

Happy Hump Day!  Cheers to a fabulous day ladies!
Photobucket
who doesn't like bathtime after a long day!?!  that smile makes everything better sweet angel!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

xoxo, Shanna


3 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love your skirts and shoes, especially! And your baby is just too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first outfit & your baby is a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cute outfits, the first skirt and grey tank are my faves.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna