8.17.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello Wednesday, hello sunshine, and hello to another day of being blessed with my amazing family!
I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy, for what What I Wore Wednesday.
Photobucket

Dress - Target
Sandals  - Target
Photobucket
***Not sure what the dark spot is on my jeans:(

Top – J Crew
Jeans – Express
Wedges – DSW
We won’t tell my doctor that I cheated and wear wedges today…  And to bad my daughter had her eye closed...
pleated poppy


Happy Hump Day, hope wherever you are the sun is shining bright, and cheers to a fabulous day!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

xoxo, Shanna

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love that dress, so cute and casual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wedges! I can't go into DSW - too dangerous :) And what a cute little lady you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits. I love those wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!. Stopping over from The Pleated Poppy. LOve your outfits - they look so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! xoxo, Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna